All Topics / Value Adding / Recommendations – City of West Torrens – Land Surveyor

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of teds01teds01
    @teds01

Hi,

We are looking at subdividing some land we have in the City of West Torrens Council area in South Australia, however I assume our next step is to find a land surveyor to draw up plans of the subdivision.

If someone can recommend a land surveyor who has experience in the West Torrens council area, could you please let us know.

Cheers

Profile photo of teds01teds01
    @teds01

Just bumping this post. We are still looking at  having our block of land subdivided. Can anyone recommend some one in Adelaide, preferably who has experience with West Torrens Council who could complete this process for us?

Feel free to PM me if you can help.

Thanks

Profile photo of mortymorty
    @morty

Hi Teds,

I have done about 3 small developments in West torrens council and i use Paul Hanna (08 8340 2207) of Pinksterboar & Ass. Give Paul a ring and he can organise the whole lot from surveying/ plan of sub-division as well as costings from SA water and council contributions.

Hope this helps
    Morty

Profile photo of teds01teds01
    @teds01

Thanks Morty,

Will give him a call.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.