All Topics / Help Needed! / Where are Capital Growth Suburbs in Melbourne?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of RunwayRunway
    Participant
    @runway

Hi there,

What are your thoughts on the strongest capital growth suburbs in Melbourne? Where would they be and why?

Several people have mentioned Caulfield and Chadstone.

I'm looking to purchase my 2nd IP in 2011 and would like to know your thoughts / experiences.

Thanks in advance,

Runway.

Profile photo of MauriceSMauriceS
    @maurices

Hi Runaway,

In my opinion l would have to say anything on the Mornington Peninsula.  I would expect the growth to come after the Peninsula Link freeway is complete which is currently scheduled for early 2013. The freeway is going to be linked to Eastlink and will bypass Frankston which is going to cut travel times considerably. 

Regards Maurice

Profile photo of DHCPDHCP
    @dhcp

Go to http://www.residex.com.au and get your self either a one off or annual subscription of IP report for all suburb in Vic include Australia. Such reputable report gives you historical CG of areas you wanting to target including suburbs that are experiencing good growth at present. But, of course you have to do tons of research before you spend your hard earned money to avoid costly mistake.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.