All Topics / Help Needed! / House for under $300,00 – Where would you buy in NSW?

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Profile photo of jacqui_03jacqui_03
    Participant
    @jacqui_03

Hi goldies,

Thanks for recommending an agent for me, I will be sure to give them a call.

What are the best areas to target for high rental returns and potential to add value?

I am only new to Sydney and dont live around there so unsure of best areas in the west to buy or avoid.

Would prefer a 3 or 4 bedroom brick house over a unit where possible – Under $300k

Thanks,

Jac :)

mim168
    Participant
    @mim168

I recently got IP in Heckenberg (near Liverpool in Sydney south west). 900m2 block $350 pw rent for house (they have being there for a few yrs and happy to stay) and instead of putting up the rent we will convert the massive garage into granny flat for about $20,000 and hoping to get another $250 rent pw. The house cost under $320,000.
    I work near the area and its such a bargain as u got M7 and M5. So much new land and housing that it also increase demand and prices. Also massive Liverpool hospital makes buying units in the area very easy to rent out. Near hospital u can get older units for under $200,000 and rent at $250. This is just my 2 cents worth.

Profile photo of Tech4uTech4u
    @tech4u

I'd rather prefer the city sydney if one can affort to pay 400k for 1 bed and you get back 450 pw.
    if you have parking you can rent it separately for 40-50$

500 * 4 = 2000$.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.