All Topics / Value Adding / development oportunity

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of melanie graymelanie gray
    @melanie-gray

Hi
    I have 3 properties with 3000 sq m in Adelaide. DA pending for 9 townhouses(already have the subdivision permission). My husband is now not well and I am not sure whether I will be able to manage the development alone. Looking for possible JV ideas, or someone who has enough energy to take over a development?

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Although now is not the best time of year to be listing a property/development site (due to everyone having switched off their brains for Xmas), it may be worth considering calling in a few commercially minded estate agents (not necessarily the local reas but but those who are listing/selling new developments) with a view to sell the property with a DA in place.

Alternatively, you might consider contacting Graham Millar (Millar's List) and listing your site with him.

Profile photo of mortymorty
    @morty

Hi Melanie,

I'm doing a number of developments in Adelaide at the moment, i run the developing side of things and my brother runs our building company. We are always looking at sites as well as JVs. Not sure if i can help but PM me and we can have a chat about your situation.

Cheers
    Morty

Profile photo of melanie graymelanie gray
    @melanie-gray

Thanks.Didn't know about Millar's list, and when MY brain re-engages after Christmas I will have another look for real estate agents who are actually interested!

Profile photo of Graham MillarGraham Millar
    @graham-millar

Hello Melanie,

Did you sell your Development Site?

Regards,

Graham Millar,

Millar's List of Development Sites,

8 Kinsdale Close, Killarney Heights, 2087.

Telephone: 02 9975 4240

Email: [email protected]

http://www.millarslist.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.