All Topics / Help Needed! / Investing in ingle farm,SA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of mike.12mike.12
    @mike.12

Hello Mates,

A investor has a property for sale,a 3 bedroom  house,11km from CDB and land size is 500sqm.He said bank has valued it for 280K,in 1 year he saying it will be about 350K.It has tenant but did not say what the rent was.He is going to forward detail later.His is selling it privately for 280K,but if he gives to agent ,the agents fee including,the price will be about 295K.

The reason he is selling is because ,moving to brisbane and need more fund to buy property in brisbane.otherwise he was not selling.

Can you please advice whether it will be good IP,I will appreciate it.though I have a budget to buy for 350K,any suggestions,where I can buy my first  IP/

thanks.

Profile photo of basbogbasbog
    Participant
    @basbog

So if it was worth 350k in 1 yr, thats a 25% increase, thats a big jump on current prices in Adelaide

Barry

Profile photo of Dan42Dan42
    @dan42

25% seems a big jump in that area. I'd be doing some of my own research, not just relying on the vendors expectations. I'd also want to see what the rent is first.

Personally, I'd be looking a bit closer to the city. Or on the south side. (St Marys, Darlington etc)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.