All Topics / Overseas Deals / A day with Peter and Graham Daniels

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of kwozzys Tam and Brentkwozzys Tam and Brent
    Participant
    @kwozzys-tam-and-brent

I have recent returned back from Sydney after attending A Day With Peter and Graham Daniels. I great day where I came out revitalized by most parts of the day. As per usual Peter Daniel was an amazing speaker who lifted the entire group with words of wisdom.

Some advice was given regarding investing in the USA which made allot of peoples ears prick up. Graham and Peter advised us all to be very careful in regards to investing in the USA due to the state of the economy. Basicly that they would not advise us to invest in the USA. Also to be very careful where we invest in regards to location and economics of many countries.They basically went over how deep the USA is in debt and how many years it was going to take for them to repay it . Mind blowing!!!. One statement made from Peter Daniels was
    "One thing about history We have never learned from History "  We taked about the great depression and our still ongoing GFC around the world.  

Its great to go to an event and have two very powerfull inspirering men tell us how it is. Australia has moved back out from the GFC and is moving forward but we are still controlled by many countries. If the USA collapsed how would Australia fear?

This has made me stand back and look at my portfolio and start looking at cutting away some of my debt over the next year.  

October November 2011 is going to be a very important date??? Can any one please give me some more in-site ??

Regards Brent

Profile photo of Dean1974Dean1974
    @dean1974

They advised against investing in the US ???

• nothing kills your great ideas more than people with small ideas and limited imaginations. People like this will always tell you why something won’t work and never give any reasons as to why it will.

All good. More for me.

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

I think the real estate bubble in the US hasn't completely deflated yet

Of great concern with regards to US properties is the tidal waves Alt-A and option ARM mortgage crisis that looms ahead

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.