All Topics / General Property / Hello Everyone!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of kellybrookskellybrooks
    @kellybrooks

Hello Friends,

This is Kelly Brooks, a property investor and I am new to this forum. I am really feeling good to be out here, since I am a regular reader of the forums. Also I would like to say that this community caught my attraction as I am always on the lookout for knowledge and various other life experiences, which I am sure that I would get over here. I would be more than happy to share my viewpoint and experiences on various other topics as well. So I am really looking forward to a happy and enjoyable experience…

Hope to listen soon from u all…

Regards
    Kelly

Commercial Mortgage

Profile photo of onthemoneyonthemoney
    @onthemoney

Hi Kelly welcome to the forum.

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Welcome. Tell us a bit about your investment journey.  Where are you and what are your future goals?

Profile photo of ShellyPShellyP
    @shellyp

Hi there Kelly, Its nice to meet you  My name is shelly and I too am new to this forum, I have been 'looking in' from the sidelines until tonight when i finally decided it would do me more good to be apart of this community  I on the other hand am very new to the property/real estate arena, and will enjoy learning from those who are more knowlegable that I in regards to investing etc (which at this point wouldn't be hard, i am very much a novice….) Looking foward to chatting to you all
    Cheers, shelly

Profile photo of Alex BartonAlex Barton
    Participant
    @alex-barton

Welcome to the forum!

Profile photo of martinpbmartinpb
    @martinpb

Hi all. I am new to this forum also. I live in the UK and spend my spare time looking at the differences in the property markets in different countries. As a UK property investor we have obvioulsy seem some hard times but my main philosophy at the moment is to hang on to my investment properties as I have seen a lot of people panic as prices have gone down and sold out for very low prices. My belief is that as long as you can afford to hang on to your properties then the prices will come back! Anyway, am really enjoying reading the forum and look forward to more! Thanks. Martin

Profile photo of Kaz YoungKaz Young
    Participant
    @kaz-young

Welcome Kelly
    This is a very active and knowledgeable forum, where you can certainly pick up lots of great information (I certainly have learned a lot) as well as share your own experiences!
    Cheers,
    Kaz

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.