All Topics / Help Needed! / QLD Property Development – Due Diligence Checklist

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of acjdacjd
    Participant
    @acjd

Hi Guys,

Over the years I have prepared my own Due Diligence checklist for small developments in QLD, predominantly Brisbane.

I have continuously updated this to match the changes in the development sphere…It's skeletal at this stage and I was just wondering whether this would be of any use to the forum.

It's going to take a bit of work to get it up to scratch, but I just thought I'd gauge interest levels before I put the work in.

Happy to distribute it for free.

Merry Xmas….Cheers.

Profile photo of acjdacjd
    Participant
    @acjd

I would imagine the principals of the checklist can be applied in most major cities around the country….

Profile photo of NHGNHG
    @nhg

I'd be interested to see it. Might be an opportunity to expand the checklist as people provide input.

Profile photo of thomsonthomson
    @thomson

agreed, I'd be interested and would be happy to add my two cents

Profile photo of beediebeedie
    Participant
    @beedie

Acjd , NHG…

Very proactive of you guys..

Impressed with your contributions to the forums .. this be a great resource for many……

Know some sharp pencils in these forums  that Im sure would be happy to contribute to fine tune it………..

Profile photo of IntrigueIntrigue
    @intrigue

Agreed.. thank you acjd,

I certainly would be interested to receive a copy of your checklist and am sure that many on the forum would benefit. I am also sure that I am not alone in appreciating the generocity you are showing in being prepared to do work and share at no cost.

Profile photo of peterjamespeterjames
    @peterjames
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.