All Topics / Help Needed! / Anyone herd of equanimityconcepts.com.au

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of lucigooseylucigoosey
    @lucigoosey

Hello

Just wondering if anyone has herd of equanimityconcepts.com.au or has had any dealings with this group. They have an interesting concept of primary house debt reduction and further property investing

Any advise would be great

thank you

Profile photo of onthemoneyonthemoney
    @onthemoney

The theory of paying your home off in 5 years and building a portfolio is common throughout the property seminar community. In reality it would be a very small % of people (if any) who actually pull it off. The guts of the matter is how will you cope with debt i.e. the debt required to ‘further property invest’? Be wary of promises that sound too good to be true. I have no comment on the company you mentioned, but I know that as with all similar companies they are in it to make money and will do that via you buying properties through them. I hope you get some good feedback from other forum members.

Profile photo of lucigooseylucigoosey
    @lucigoosey

Hi Tony

Appreciate the sensible response. Just wondering what does your company do? your website looks interesting

Thanks

@onthemoney
    lucigoosey wrote:
    Hi Tony

Appreciate the sensible response. Just wondering what does your company do? your website looks interesting

Thanks

Your question is interesting as I built my website to let people know what I do and I am wondering how it is not delivering this information. Any feedback would be helpful. I am a mortgage broker and buyers agent working mainly with property investors who are interested in building a portfolio.

@lucigoosey

Hi Tony

I have a better look at your site and provide you with some feedback

@lucigoosey

Ok now that I have paid more attention I can see exactly what you do and what you offer. I guess on my initial visit to your site I was short on time and only had a brief look. It is a very busy front page with links and diagrams that I was unsure if they were advertising or not. Now that I have spent some time reading I may look into you some more

@onthemoney
    lucigoosey wrote:
    Ok now that I have paid more attention I can see exactly what you do and what you offer. I guess on my initial visit to your site I was short on time and only had a brief look. It is a very busy front page with links and diagrams that I was unsure if they were advertising or not. Now that I have spent some time reading I may look into you some more

Thanks for your comments about my website, I appreciate it because as the owner I don’t get an objective view. You mentioned it was busy and that you didn’t really engage with the content initially and thats valuable feedback. In fact I have heard web designers mention that busy pages actually do repel people whereas clean sites draw people in. Maybe its time to delete some stuff on there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.