All Topics / Help Needed! / Kedron’s 2 year forecast

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of eddy82eddy82
    @eddy82

We are looking at buying in Kedron an inner suburb on the north side of Brisbane. We have heard some positive and not so positive reports regarding this suburb and the developments current due to be completed in 2012. Does anyone have any stats/research or forecasts that could educate us? We are looking at a short term 2-4 year hold.

There is however a possibility of developing on the site due to my best mate owning the block next door…

Anything you have to share on this would be appreciated.

cheers

Profile photo of beediebeedie
    Participant
    @beedie
    eddy82 wrote:
    There is however a possibility of developing on the site due to my best mate owning the block next door…

Do it ….. Kedron is fine and inner city enough to make a difference and if you and your mate sell together especially if you get a DA assuming you in On LMR sites you laughing even before building in that time frame

Profile photo of onthemoneyonthemoney
    @onthemoney

Happy to send you Residex suburb report if you shoot me an email. I would buy in Kedron.

Profile photo of acjdacjd
    Participant
    @acjd

Eddy, Kedron's a cracking suburb!

At the moment it's a dustcloud, but in 2012+ will be one of the best serviced inner-city suburbs in Brisbane's north.

If you haven't already, get your head around these:
    + Airport Link
    + Inner northern bus-way
    + Draft Chermside Local Plan
    + Airport Link Control Centre (cnr Stafford & Gympie Rd)

There's also excellent infrastructure already in the precinct:
    + Private Schools – St Anthony's (Primary), Padua College (Secondary, Boys), Mt Alvernia (Secondary, Girls)
    + Public Schools – Kedron SHS
    + Employment – SES HQ, Chermside commercial precinct, Westfield, easy access to airport

Is the property an LMR zoning? If so, as Beedie suggests, your combined property would make for a very worthwhile venture.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.