All Topics / General Property / Housing bubble exposed by ABS land values

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of NoCreditNoCredit
    @nocredit

Proof from the ABS that Australian land is in a huge bubble……….

Quote:
    A “housing” bubble is really a land bubble. Construction costs impose upper limits on the values of buildings, but not on the value of the land under them. The land costs nothing to produce, but commands a price by reason of its scarcity and utility. And because that price tends to increase in the long term, due to increasing capacity to pay, it is vulnerable to short-term speculative bubbles during which current prices depend on belief in the greater fool….

Link…. Housing bubble exposed by ABS land values

If the bubble is cause by the government like everyone believes then it's time for a new government!

Profile photo of fWordfWord
    Participant
    @fword

The proof of a housing bubble is the actual bursting of that bubble. Let's look at facts as and when they become available rather than participate in mindless speculation.

Profile photo of beediebeedie
    Participant
    @beedie

No Credit.
    Do you play any-other tune???? …..you sound very permabearish in all your posts.
    May I ask what you investing in at the moment……….. or sitting on your hands??????
    You have to have some momentum to move forward my freind

Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle
    beedie wrote:
    No Credit.
    Do you play any-other tune???? …..you sound very permabearish in all your posts.
    May I ask what you investing in at the moment……….. or sitting on your hands??????
    You have to have some momentum to move forward my freind

I’m beginning to think this person is simply an anti MB troll.

I haven’t seen a credible post yet.

The Freckle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.