All Topics / Help Needed! / Suburbs Worth Investing In – Perth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of bjones277bjones277
    Participant
    @bjones277

My wife and I are considering purchasing a home in Mullaloo.

With the suburb being in between Whitford City and Joondalup, with plans to turn Ocean Reef Marina into a Hillarys type set up and being on the coast – would Mullaloo be a good suburb to invest in as a family home in terms of growth?

Any advice?

Thanks guys :-)

Profile photo of casanovawacasanovawa
    Participant
    @casanovawa

yeah, i'm trying to figure this out myself, although always been more of a southy…

Are you planning to buy and live in it and then sell eventually, buy and maybe ventually sub divide, buy and then maybe rent it out later?   Depending on the long term strategy might also impact on the decision…

Profile photo of bjones277bjones277
    Participant
    @bjones277

We haven't physically looked at any places yet but we are going to buy low and rennovate rather than splash out a fortune for an already beautiful home. We would probably look to stay there long term and do renonovations one room at a time. We are only in our early 30's/late 20's so if we can pay it off by the time we are in our late 50's hopefully we could keep it and rent it out while we downsize.

Have you looked at Mullaloo as a specific suburb Casanova?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.