All Topics / Overseas Deals / US finance, once again :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of bmhbmh
    Participant
    @bmh

Hi guys,
    Im well aware of the difficulties in accessing US finance as an australian investor purchasing in the US as I have 2 properties here in the states and presently am on a trip from Atlanta to Florida. Does anyone have any “positive” experiences or recommendations that they would like to make in regards to sources of US finance for foreign investors? Perhaps mortgage brokers that have been helpful here in the states or from Aust? Or failing that, any input at all on the matter? As we know legislation was passed on the 1st of January making it more difficult for foreigners to attain finance here in the states. But there must still be options….vender finance being one, for example…..
    please feel free to share any opinions, experiences or professionals contacts that i could use while here on my US journey :)

regards,

bmh

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Just to correct your post the National Consumer Credit Protection code has nothing to do with it making it more difficult to borrow or arrange finance in the US it relates to the licensing requirements and the stance registered Mortgage Brokers in Australia wish to take.

Any Broker that applies for their own ACL certainly has no issues in arranging finance in the USA however anyone who has taken the Accreditated Representative route will be constrained by their License Holder in regards to financiers they are happy for them to use.

Each Aggregator is offering a range of options to it's member brokers and this will determine the stance taken by the individual broker.

Has nothing to do with the US and would be the same for dealing with lenders in Australia not on the Aggregators panel.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Troy McErvaleTroy McErvale
    @troy-mcervale

Finance is possible for Australians.

If you live in Australia, it is harder than if you are a non-resident.

The property location in the US is also a factor, as is the purchase price.

Happy to advise you personally if you want further information. Just send me an e-mail.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.