All Topics / Overseas Deals / Natal in Brazil

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of PackerPacker
    Participant
    @packer

Allot of talk getting around the campfire about Brazil, and in particular Natal in the North East.
    Any oversea investors got any info on this?

Profile photo of glasgowuk2002glasgowuk2002
    @glasgowuk2002

It is certainly a very interesting market, but be aware of one of the biggest frauds, which is happening there at the moment (a company called Ecohouse)

Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow

Hi,

My wife and I got back from Chilli three weeks ago… We where looking at purchasing a 2nd property but pulled out on a deal.

We bought our first property in Chili over 4 years ago and the returns have been really good, we are in the process of selling our property. We bought our place for 10K AUD and we are selling it for 100K AUD not a bad profit..

The South American market is booming and places like Chili, Brazil and even Colombia are thriving.

But there are also many challenges:

• The only way we where able to buy a property in CHILI with limited risk, was the fact the my wife was born in Chile and My brother in law lives there too.
    • If you dont know the environment or have any real help the risk of being taken for a ride is far greater.
    • Also If you planning to rent out the property please be aware that Tennents have more rights then the landlords. Its a different market to australia.
    • The returns are really good but the risk is increasing by the day, there is a high level of corruption

Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Your first port of call in finance :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.