All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Sydney – Need a good property accountant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of dfaziodfazio
    @dfazio

Hi All

As the title suggests, I am looking for a good property accountant in Sydney (pref inner west but will travel).

While I only have my PPOR and 1 investment, I want to make sure I have the right structure before buying any more

Thanks

Profile photo of Cath WoodCath Wood
    Participant
    @cath-wood

I can recommend Bruce Whiting, business name 'Business Artisans'.

Nice guy and knows his stuff when it comes to structures and all things property.

Profile photo of onthemoneyonthemoney
    @onthemoney

You mentioned structuring, if its companies and trusts a good Accountant might be able to help you however if its finance your talking about, not all Accountants really understand loan structuring for multi property portfolios and if this is where you are heading ask yourself ‘what kind of people do you want on your team’.

I don’t really know of a good Accountant in Sydney but when you do find one, I would ask one question: how many properties does he or she actually own? If its more than 4-5 then you may have the right person. Perhaps get a couple of opinions and seek the advise of a good finance broker as well, BUT ask your mortgage broker the same question.

Just to throw something else in while I’m on a role, beware of ‘lending manager’ type bank employees who take orders form their superiors and have never owned a business or an investment property… eek!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.