All Topics / Help Needed! / researching growth areas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of elemental09elemental09
    @elemental09

Hello,

I am a first home buyer. I want to research growth areas in Brisbane / Northern Suburbs. Am I correct in saying I should look for things such as "new roads been built" "new schools" "new hospitals" things that drive growth?

where can I find this information? I found this…

http://www.dip.qld.gov.au/resources/plan/SEQIPP/seqipp-greater-brisbane.pdf

I was wondering if there are a common set of sites people use to research where to buy property.

thanks,

Ele.

Profile photo of onthemoneyonthemoney
    @onthemoney

Hi I can assist you, please email me the areas in particular you want to research and I will send you full Residex reports that show you past statistics and future growth projections.

Profile photo of onthemoneyonthemoney
    @onthemoney

I want to add.. in a general sense its good to look at areas where you see major traffic arteries and as you mentioned, schools, hospitals, universities and other public facilities, shops etc… google maps is good for a birds eye view. New infrastructure is always a point of interest and then you can always find out where infrastructure is planned for the future, speak to local council town planning. Find out also where large companies like Coles, Woollies and Bunnings are planning to develop. Hope this helps.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Ele

Firstly welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

How far North are you looking at ?

I have some excellent Real Estate contacts on the Northside of Brisbane so let us know and I can give you their details. You are more than welcome to give them a ring and pick their brains about the areas.

Most of them have been around for donkeys so not a matter of trying to get you on paper as quickly as they can.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of elemental09elemental09
    @elemental09

Thank you for the information everyone. I am looking on the northside, around Strathpine, Kallangur, Chermside, Carseldine, Narrangba etc…

however i am not picky, if someone knows of a really good 'growth area' i'd be happy for suggestions.

Profile photo of elemental09elemental09
    @elemental09

also is anyone able to send me the latest residex report? :>

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Elemental i have PM ed you very good contact with LJ Hooker in one of the suburbs you have mentioned.

Shoot me an email with the address you are looking at and I will send you the Residex report.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.