All Topics / Forum Frolic / Hello From Barrie Real Estate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Elliot T. MunkmanElliot T. Munkman
    @elliot-t.-munkman

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum so I just wanted to say hello. I’m a real estate agent and am now looking at ways of sharing some of my experience online. I’m from a city of about 125,000 called Barrie in the province of Ontario, Canada.We’re about one hour’s drive north of Toronto, just to give you a point of reference.

Some of what keeps me here is the ample dumps of snow every winter and all the sporting activities it provides. In fact we currently have a beautiful covering of the fluffy white stuff courtesy of Mother Nature which just arrived today. We have a few small ski hills only 15 minutes away that I love taking my kids to.

Anyway, I’ll do my best to  provide as much value as I can as well as to talk about my passion in business which is obviously the Barrie real estate market, and more accurately the clients and associates I deal with.

Cheers,

Elliot T. Munkman

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Elliot,
    We are heading towards the summer in the southern hemisphere… might be you are posting on the wrong forum???

Profile photo of IP FreelyIP Freely
    @ip-freely

Rub it in Elliot!  At the barest minimum I've got a 6 hour drive to get some sliding time. We had a few hot days last week hitting close to 30 deg C & we were all longing for a balmy +2 and a bluebird day.

Check out: http://www.ironbarkfallscreek.com.au

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.