All Topics / Help Needed! / First home buyer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of akumaakuma
    Participant
    @akuma

Evening All,
    last week i saw this add on TV (deposit $3000 and build your home)
       http://www.homebuyers.com.au/content_common/pg-Home-VIC.seo
    The girlfriend and I are/will be First home buyers. I earn $47,000 and she earns $45,000. We where given the estimation of $500,000 of borrowing from the lender. (home and land cost $400,000)
    Thing is, i want to lease it after the 6months.( i know i wont be getting a positive cash flow ) Suburb is in Truganina. Does anyone know anything about this Suburb (near Werribee, Point Cook). The agent told me that they are building a Grammar school near buy, and a big shopping complex. How do i confirm this?

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m
    akuma wrote:
    The agent told me that they are building a Grammar school near buy, and a big shopping complex. How do i confirm this?

You could try and get in touch with the council. Is there a website?

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of akumaakuma
    Participant
    @akuma

Shouldov thought of that.
    is it worth investing for capital gain that area?

Profile photo of onthemoneyonthemoney
    @onthemoney

Happy to send you a report on the Suburb growth potential and Local Government Area Statistics.

Profile photo of zeablezeable
    @zeable

Hi,
    Got a friend who lives in Point Cook in victoria and she said it is not a bad place to live. 15 min drives to the beach and is a nearly developing suburb. Only problem is that there isn't the infrastructure setup around those area of the western side, the roads get congested often and alot of FHOG buyers in the area. Prices might fluctuate quite abit and owners are more sensitive to interest rate rises.

hope that helps

Participant
    @akuma
    onthemoney wrote:
    Happy to send you a report on the Suburb growth potential and Local Government Area Statistics.

Thanks heaps Tony for the emails, found it very usefull.

Participant
    @akuma
    zeable wrote:
    Hi,
    Got a friend who lives in Point Cook in victoria and she said it is not a bad place to live. 15 min drives to the beach and is a nearly developing suburb. Only problem is that there isn't the infrastructure setup around those area of the western side, the roads get congested often and alot of FHOG buyers in the area. Prices might fluctuate quite abit and owners are more sensitive to interest rate rises.

hope that helps

Thanks for the reply, i drove around the area yesterday and it isnt bad i guess, ill be happy to live there being my first home.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.