All Topics / Heads Up! / Your Property Club

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of A MitchellA Mitchell
    Participant
    @a-mitchell

Has anyone dealt with this group? Am looking at using to source interstate property and would like some feedback from anyone who has had dealings with them. Thanks

Profile photo of onthemoneyonthemoney
    @onthemoney

Without making a direct comment regarding YPC, I recommend you do your own independent research well so that you buy at the right price. And make sure you are confident the suburb you buy in has all the ingredients in place to give you a good return on your investment. What state are you thinking of purchasing?

Profile photo of A MitchellA Mitchell
    Participant
    @a-mitchell

They seem to have a number of properties in south east queensland, pacific pines and robina. Have some concern about buying in that gold coast area as am not sure what stage of the cycle the area is in. I figure close to the bottom but unsure. The property in Pac Pines would be a 3 bed 2 bath close to westfield, schools and direct train to Brisbane for around the $390K mark. What your first reaction? I have recently become very time poor to source properties as have gone back to work. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

Paul Keating said something along the lines of 'Always back self interest'.

Pays to know where everyone's vested interest lies and how they will be compensated I believe.

Be aware of the marketing model that gets the rights to housing stock then tries to push that stock onto investors while saying they are independent investor helpers, all done for numbers that should make them blush (25-40k in a few cases I'm aware of). I much prefer the model that finds the investors needs first of all and then goes out and matches a property (selected from the entire market!) where the helper is continually on the ground and an expert in that specific location and also has a transparent fee structure.

I have a vested interest also. As Ronald Reagan said (to continue the quoting theme) "Trust but verify!"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.