All Topics / Help Needed! / Ninety 4 feet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of PackerPacker
    Participant
    @packer

I am thinking of nuying some off the plan apartment in Melbourne at moment.
    Has anyone dealt with 'Ninety Four Feet' before? Was it a successfull investment?

Profile photo of find_another_slavefind_another_slave
    Participant
    @find_another_slave

There are many better options than off the plan. Beware inflated prices in Melbourne at the moment.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

They've just experienced 20% growth in one year. Off the plan can be quite effective when purchasing in a rising market. Not sure if this will be the case in Melb at present.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

When I said "they've" I meant "Melbourne" – just re-read my post and it didn't look right :(

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of PackerPacker
    Participant
    @packer
    find_another_slave wrote:
    There are many better options than off the plan. Beware inflated prices in Melbourne at the moment.

Thanks F.A.S I do understand that Melbourne is pretty hot at moment to be buying off the plan. I buy this with a long term plan in mind though, not looking for the cheap buy so that in a few years time when it is built I sell and make  some quick money (If the market rises).  I am really on the fence, I have bought off the plan before and it was a reall good investment, but it comes down to the developer and the uniqueness of the project.
    Ninety four feet is A melbourne developer and I would like to know if anyone has dealt with them before or heard of anyone who has?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.