All Topics / Overseas Deals / I am looking to invest in the U.S property market and am looking to find an accountant in Aus with experience in this area.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Zac SparrowsZac Sparrows
    @zac-sparrows

The more I read and research on investing in the U.S, the more I feel I need to know in regards to their tax system especially for foreign investors (Australia).
    I would like to find an accountant who knows the process, tax structures and all the legalities involved in entering this market to help me in my endeavours.
    Ideally in North QLD but I know that would be asking a lot, any suggestions/recommendations?

Profile photo of jeff2investUSAjeff2investUSA
    @jeff2investusa
    Zac Sparrows wrote:
    The more I read and research on investing in the U.S, the more I feel I need to know in regards to their tax system especially for foreign investors (Australia).
    I would like to find an accountant who knows the process, tax structures and all the legalities involved in entering this market to help me in my endeavours.
    Ideally in North QLD but I know that would be asking a lot, any suggestions/recommendations?

Hi Zac,

I can help you in regards to US Tax accountants based here in Australia, they are in Sydney were I live, if you want theer info you can email me at
    [email protected]

Jeff

Profile photo of onthemoneyonthemoney
    @onthemoney
    Profile photo of jeff2investUSAjeff2investUSA
    @jeff2investusa
    onthemoney wrote:
    These guys can assist you http://www.888usrealestate.com.au/

Zac,

I can only advise you to be careful dealing with 888 wealth.

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi zac email me at [email protected] and I will send thru to the accountant tahts doing not only our us but others
    they are in bankstown sydney and have many years experience

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.