All Topics / Help Needed! / Hi ,Deal or no deal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Russell ByeRussell Bye
    @russell-bye

Just some general advice ,iv had talks with FutureSecurity Australia PYT LTD ,Im a first time investor ,are they the real deal ? any advice would be gratefuly
    appreciated

Profile photo of Cap BCap B
    Participant
    @cap-b

Russell

I would steer clear of them.

I worked for a company that financed loans referred by a similar Investor club to the one you describe.

They market properties with inflated prices, but don't tell you when the valuation comes in short of what you paid for it.

You don't need the services of a group like this.  Their method is pretty simple:-  buy property, then use that property to buy more.  Trouble is, the properties they're probably trying to sell you are overpriced to allow for the big fat commission they're getting on the sale.  So you're unlikely to get any growth/equity for some time.

I would recommend you do your own homework on where to buy a good investment and only buy direct from a real estate agent. 

By the way – I love the photo of the jet plane on their home page…………… tell em they're dreaming!

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

It is not a jet plane it is a glider !

Sounds like they are providing financial advise

Yet a search of ASIC shows no one named Future Security PTY LTD as holding an Australian financial service license
    http://www.search.asic.gov.au/fsr/flb.html

Very interesting !

Profile photo of Cap BCap B
    Participant
    @cap-b

duckster – plane, glider – who cares?  connotations are the same.

They're not providing advise – they're trying to flog properties for a commish. see http://www.futuresecurity.com.au/aboutus.asp

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.