All Topics / Help Needed! / My second investment choice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of SavSav
    Participant
    @sav

Me and my girlfriend have a investment house in Deer Park Derrimut which is renting out for $330 a week………..our loan is at 245k……our valuation came in at 370k…….were going to take the equity to buy another property……girlfriend earns 50k and i earn 70k a year……….the derrimut house is under my gf's name and the next investment property would be under my name where my broker has found me a lender at 10% interest rate because ive declared bankrupt part9 5 years ago…….all debts are paid and the bad credit will be cleared in two yrs time……..i got an other from my boss to buy his 2br apartment on racecourse road flemington for 300k…..it would rent out for at least 350 a week but the problem is its near the commission housing in the area………anyone that knows flemington area near the commission housing please fill me in how is that area????? thank you

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

The housing commission area of Flemington and Footscray are one of the arrival locations for new Australians so this could be who you would be mist likely be renting to.

Profile photo of SavSav
    Participant
    @sav

Dont really mind who im renting to……….as long as the numbers work out and + i think 300k for 2br apartment is a really good price with $350 rent…….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.