All Topics / Help Needed! / Reputable Buyers Agents in Perth?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of SjostromSjostrom
    @sjostrom

Good Evening Everyone

Anyone know of a reputable buyers agent in Perth?

If so, what was your experience pros and cons.

Also, anyone you have heard not to go to?

I appreciate your feedback.

Kind regards

Sjostrom 

Profile photo of PackerPacker
    Participant
    @packer

HI Sjostrom,

Try looking into Momentum Wealth, I am currently going through the motions at the moment, so i can't give you a first hand
    review but the are reputable, Owner and Managing Direstor is Damian Collins who is a property wizard.
    Worht looking into maybe mate, Let me know how you go.

Packer

Profile photo of SjostromSjostrom
    @sjostrom

Thanks Packer, will keep in touch.

Profile photo of CorieCorie
    Participant
    @corie

Hi Sjostrom,

Yeah I have agree with with Packer. Momentum Wealth are definitely one of the best buyers agents in Perth and Damian Collins is one of the most reputable guys around. The only problem you may have is that Momentum Wealth mainly concentrate on inner city properties, which in Perth can get very expensive.

Profile photo of WASPWASP
    @wasp

There is also a group called Property Wizards based in Subiaco

Why use a BA though?

Profile photo of PackerPacker
    Participant
    @packer

Hi Wasp,

The idea of me for egsample using a BA, is simply to get an idea how the "pro's" work. Ideally I will peal away from that once I believe I have enough experience to pick up the right deals, we arn't dealing with soft money here in the end, and if you are going to spend money on something you don't understand enough about it is an investment to use people who do this day in day out, like the old saying goes 'You need to spens money, to make money', right!
    Has anyone bought property off a developer called '94 feet', in Victoria?
    Please let me know if you have and if you were happy with them please, also can some one teach me how to post this up as a Topic on this site, really need some insight into this developer.

Packer

What you lack in fear you gain in power!

Profile photo of janematthewsjanematthews
    @janematthews

I  am a Buyers' Agent with Momentum Wealth in East Perth. My role is to source the property that best meet your requirements with the highest possible performance in capital returns.To put it simply, my job is doing the necessary ‘leg work’ in the purchase of the best performing properties. I do not sell real estate. The key difference between a Selling Agent and a Buyers’ Agent is who I represent. As an exclusive Buyers’ Agent I do not accept sales commissions from any vendors or developers. The flat fee you pay to engage a Buyers’ Agent ensures that you are the principal and only your interests are protected. I provide buyers with all the knowledge to make an informed decision about the true value of a property and potential growth without all pressure and ‘hype’ of brochures and sales agents.  The level of due diligence, reports and substantiation of my work negates any doubts that our final decision is a sound one and the best investment has been found in the market. Strategies include buying for a minimum of 50% – 60% land value. Good supply and demand fundamentals, rental demand, cash flow vs capital growth, development vs low maintenance etc.  If you would like more information please contact me. [email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.