All Topics / Help Needed! / **** Where to for Ballarat the next 1-2 years ***

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of gronk007gronk007
    @gronk007

Morning All on this beautiful Saturday morning!

I was hoping to hear from investors and posters alike about what you think will happen to Ballarat and its surrounding suburbs.

Current Property Owners – are you happy with your portfolio in Ballarat at the moment? Does Ballarat have a good "feel" at the moment? Is there are an area in Ballarat (Ballarat East, Soldier's Hill etc) that seem poarticularly appealing in the near term?

Would-be Owners – I've been tracking about 30 properties in Ballarat the last 10 weeks that fit the 2/3 br, sub $225,000 market – and have noticed that at least 12 of those properties have ended up selling for sub $200,000. Does that mean there are good bargains around at the moment, or are vendors overreaching?

I just have a real thirst for my next IP to be in Ballarat…I only bought a place in Melbourne about 8 weeks ago, so I have to cool my spurs for a little while, but hopefully not for too long :)

Forums have a been a little "dry" on Ballarat the last 3-4 months, so I thought I'd kick it off again.

Thanks everyone.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.