All Topics / Help Needed! / RESULTS enq

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of KlackKlack
    @klack

I'm just new to this site and I'm curious about the RESULTS mentoring program.  How much, where it's held, what will I learn, etc,  I'm in Sydney.  I understand that there's one starting mid 2011.  Wher do I register if I want to go ahead?  Thanks

Profile photo of PGDPGD
    @pgd

I am also interested!

Mario

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

The website is http://www.resultsmentoring.com/ . Brendan and Simon who run the program are great guys, very knowledgable and the course they run has been exceptionally well designed.

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Look in the right hand column of this forum and you'll see the ad and link titled "1-On-1 Property Mentoring".
    That's the RESULTS Program. It was very successful for us.
    Cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of illuminatiilluminati
    @illuminati

yeah i have heard lots of good things… i just hate pages where they talk about how good it is without mentioning a price unless you contact them. but i have met lots of results people, and they all said good things.

Profile photo of redwards26redwards26
    @redwards26

Hi there guys,
    I didn’t commit the year before because I read some negative information on the net posted by someone who had never even completed the course. I was making decisions based on other peoples opinions!

This year I decided to take action and extensively researched all courses available. Putting them side by side helped me eliminate the ones which wouldn’t benefit me or help me to achieve my goals.

I have previously spoken with both people who have completed Results Mentoring and also currently completing it with really positive feedback.

I have signed up and paid for Results Mentoring in 2011 and cant wait to get started. In the end I figured for the sake of the money spent on the course it would easily be outweighed if I made the wrong investment decision.

p.s illuminati I have been following your journey and am enjoying the ride, cheers!

Profile photo of PetriaPetria
    Participant
    @petria

Hi
    I have just joined up for the 2011 Results Mentoring program! Like many I was unsure, and have put off joining any programs for the last few years, but decided this was the year. Looking forward to my journey this year, lets hope it is rewarding for all of us…..

Petria

Profile photo of wisepearlwisepearl
    @wisepearl

I have also joined. Thought about it years ago, but ended up buying a one way ticket overseas instead and becoming a backpacker ;) I got in touch with a lot of people about RESULTS to seek individual feedback, and finally committed on Wednesday. I spoke with Brendan on the phone a number of times, found him to be friendly and helpful.

From what I heard in feedback, most people said its a lot of work, you need to put the hours in to really maximise your gains from it, however even just the due diligence training and spreadsheets you receive and the mentoring alone make the cost worthwhile.

Looking forward to it. I’m hoping it will accelerate my purchases and improve my profits, by ensuring I make better educated purchases and completely understand the number crunching side of things. Its more reliable than the gut instinct and small research I did for my two IPs.

Emma
    (Perth)

Profile photo of ScottsdaleScottsdale
    Participant
    @scottsdale

I talked to a few of the RESULTS people at the seminar and they were so helpful, informative and willing to share their experiences with everyone. I met with Brendan and he reaffirmed my thoughts that this would definitely suit me.

My main weaknesses are being too independent, not knowing enough about the more specific details of IP transactions and not knowing anybody in Aus with IP's so the course would help with regard to all those aspects. I'm sure the motivation, encouragement and advice would in itself be worth the cost price.

I didn't sign up this year but will definitely do so next year as that's when I'll be making my first IP purchase and think it'll suit me better then. As Wisepearl said, the money spent on it should save you more from not making mistakes then if you went at it alone.

I did receive an email yesterday regarding the 2011 intake and something about saving $3.5k on the usual price but it's nowhere to be found. I do know that the enrolment for this year ends very and the intake is only once a year so better hurry!

Warm regards,

Derek

Profile photo of wisepearlwisepearl
    @wisepearl
    Dloy wrote:
    I didn’t sign up this year but will definitely do so next year as that’s when I’ll be making my first IP purchase and think it’ll suit me better then.

The program is designed for those ready to invest now, and its suggested you have access to minimum $20k, either in cash or equity, before commencing the program. So perhaps the right choice there Derek if you’re keen but not quite ready now to invest. Brendan mentioned to me there’s a spike in purchases amongst the class around the 8 month mark, though you do see some earlier on also.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.