All Topics / Heads Up! / 0 to130 or 0 to 260+ ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of snowy0505snowy0505
    @snowy0505

I haven't read either book yet but lots of people on here obviously have, so I was wondering:-

Is one of these books better than the other? Is 0 to 260+ better or more relevant now because it is newer?
    or
    Does 0 to 130 naturally lead into 0 to 260+ ? Should I read 0 to 130 before reading 0 to 260+ ?
    or
    Does 0 to 260+ cover similar material plus more and make it not essential to read 0 to 130?

Thanks in advance for any comments/suggestions.

Profile photo of illuminatiilluminati
    @illuminati

I never read 0-130 but i read 1mill in 1 year. and now reading 0-260. 1mil is more introduction and inspiration, and the 0-260 is actually quite informative.

It took a while to get into it, but once they start breaking down numbers and how to find proper properties etc it gets quite good.
    So i can recommend 0-260 and if you want more info after that skim read 0-130 and see if its what you want.

But 0-260 being more recent i would imagine would be more relevant.

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Hi gang,

The revised edition of 0-130 was published last year and has been revised to include new rules for finding cf property and is probably good if you haven't read any property books.

Have a good time learning :)

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of Naremburn123Naremburn123
    @naremburn123

Hi Snowy,

I've read both, and 0-260 is probably better for now.

Profile photo of jdufalljdufall
    Participant
    @jdufall

Hi Snowy

I purchased both books about 3 weeks ago and have now finished both. My wife is now reading 0 to 130, as I look to other information to investing. I found both books easy to read and the 0 to 130 a little more of an intro to property investing and the 0 to 260 more into the workings of what to look for.

I recommend both as $33 is a small outlay for the info given. I also find the forum a benificial tool as there are quite a few people who are happy to help.

Happy reading

John

Profile photo of longddlongdd
    @longdd

I am a little curious here guys. Any of you actually has 100+ rental property? How can you deal with all the tenants? Think about 100+ phone calls for repair and that sort of things, lol.

Profile photo of morpheusbushymorpheusbushy
    @morpheusbushy
    longdd wrote:
    I am a little curious here guys. Any of you actually has 100+ rental property? How can you deal with all the tenants? Think about 100+ phone calls for repair and that sort of things, lol.

Isn’t that why you pay property managers?

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Nope, I'll pass on 100+ properties! Ask Richard he has over 40…

The point is to take all the fiddly properties (residential) and trade them in for commercial property.

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.