All Topics / Help Needed! / can you really make money in property without ANY money at all?

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of oneworldoneworld
    @oneworld

Will the fraud squad be interested to investigate if a crime has been committed, namely obtaining financial advantage by deception ?

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw
    Lora4486 wrote:
    What about someone who doesn't have an income but has a 60-80k deposit, parents with high incomes but no properties of their own, who are willing to act as guarantor? Would they be able to get finance for their own mortgage?

There is a way around outright rejection and that is by having the parents buy the land with your deposit. Either in their own names or through a trust set up.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of SuperSleuthSuperSleuth
    @supersleuth

Watch this space oneworld. I believe that is exactly what will happen over the coming months, although it is probably more likely to be investigated by ASIC than the Police. In any event I don't think we have seen the last of the dramas surrounding CCorp yet. Carly Crutchfield (in my view) has acted very deceptively and arrogantly. She could have easily put these matters to rest long ago if she had simply done the right thing by her clients. If you keep walking over people, eventually you are going to stand on someone who has the courage to  bite back. I'm sure this is what is playing out here! 

When you start to really apply some scrutiny to Carly Crutchfield (and her mentor), Steve Fagan, you discover that very little of what they claim, in terms of their past achievements stands up. They have simply created a profile of themselves as property development gurus to fool the masses into believing that they are dealing with the experts. These people are amateurs and this is why so many of the deals they have tried to put together have fallen into trouble. Be careful of the testimonials that they supply as well. They are often faked, or the person giving the testimonial does so at the point when they believe they have just discovered the next best thing. Many change their opinions later down the track yet they remain posted on the website as happy customers.

Carly's latest tactic for gaining notierity has been to thrust herself into the media spotlight and pretending to be the philantropist. Her recent appearance on Secret  Millionaire was nothing more than a publicity stunt. Once again it fools the masses into believing that she must be a person of high morals and ethics.  Nothing could be further from the truth but  when you understand that Carly employes a publicist,  it makes sense that this is the sort of thing you are going to see. It is the job of the publicict to portray carly in the best light to make sales. A publicist is nothing more than a spin doctor who's job it is to make their boss look good. . 

Anyway………… Happy investing, just be very careful…………..Some of these spruikers are just so deceptive it defies belief. It can often be very hard to detect without some serious digging into the facts. 

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.