All Topics / Help Needed! / Can you recommend a good conveyancer on the Central Coast or in the Eastern Suburbs?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of spludgeyspludgey
    Participant
    @spludgey

I'm buying my first investment property on the Central Coast (NSW) and am quite excited about it. I managed to get the price reduced by $25000 and am very happy with that.
    Now I've got the problem that I need a conveyancer and I don't know whether I should get one on the Central Coast where the property is located or in the Eastern Suburbs as that's where I live?

I'm not sure what would be better. Do they organise pest/building inspections as well? If that's the case, I'm guessing that it might be better to get one up there.

Profile photo of Matt_ArnoldMatt_Arnold
    Participant
    @matt_arnold

Hi Spludgey

If you are looking for somebody on the the Central Coast;

Geoff Corah
    Penninsula Law
    02 4342-1111

Geoff will be able to arrange all the local pest and building inspections etc

Please note, Geoff is a Solicitor and not a conveyancer. As such, his services are a tad more expensive than a conveyancer, but if for any reason things should go wrong, he would be the bloke that I would want in my corner.

Also, if you are using a trust / company structure etc, i would definately advise you use a solicitor and not a conveyancer…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.