All Topics / Creative Investing / How much you want to earn monthly from your investment?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of VladimirVladimir
    @vladimir

Hi!

Tell me how much in % you would like to get monthly from your investments? And what do you think will it be interesting for you to control / monitor your real estate investments from your lap-top even if they located 5000 miles away from you?

Really what do you think you can get if you invest 1K ?10K? 100K? 250K? And when you think you can get back your money? 1-3-6-12-24 months?

Tell me please want you to get profit monthly? NOt big but real profit from real estate?
    Want to know because it is really important!

If you have any questions just ask me and i will reply you!

Profile photo of illuminatiilluminati
    @illuminati

So many questions… its hard to know exactly what your asking.

But often people talk in the 8-10% range. thats a nice return to look for.
    Some get much much more, and many get a little less, in the 6-7% range..

Some people are investors, so the location of the property is irrelevant, its the deal they want!
    Some people love property, and want to admire what they own, or in a development see it grow.

So the joy of it depends on the person,

In terms of investing amount… people will want a higher % return if they are putting more of their money on the line… so they might be happy with 8% for 100K but if investing 250 they might want a 10% return. or else they might not like the risk of putting more money on the line.

I just came from shares where on a % basis i was very successful, much more then i ever expect to be in property. but i love property, and doing deals and negotiating, so that is what i will be looking forward to when i start buying up real estate and doing developments. you don’t get the same buzz from stock market.

So basically your looking for a better return then what you would get from a term deposit, all while minimizing the risk as much as possible. and if you risk more, you want more profit to make up for the extra risk.

Profile photo of VladimirVladimir
    @vladimir

Thanks for your reply!
    I wonder how many people hear about fractional investments in real estate?
    Have you hear about it?

@illuminati

fractional? what do you mean by that?

@vladimir

I mean equity investment. When there is a project of 10K and4 people invest in it 2.5k each then they Resell it for 16K and get profit 6K.
    And they divide profit according there investments 25% each or 1500 USD. Is it popular now?

@vladimir
    @illuminati

there are lots of things like that, not something i would go into though. just not my sort of thing… i like being in control.

@vladimir

Yes all depends from you. If you want to control everything you have to manage all things by yourself. I agree with you 100% i prefer to control all things by myself and i do it )

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.