All Topics / Overseas Deals / MyUSAProperty – Beware !!!

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Profile photo of moneyforjammoneyforjam
    @moneyforjam

Looks like My USA Property is closing shop!

My USA Property Pty Ltd — Notice of winding up Application, VIC
    My USA Property Pty Ltd has a record in Notice of winding up Application, VIC. Find out Australian insolvent companies Quick & Easy!
    http://www.insolvencyappointments.com.au/…/my-usa-property-pty...

Profile photo of biggaz13biggaz13
    Participant
    @biggaz13

Hi Money for Jam

"My USA Property" changed their name to "US Property Sales Australia" about 6 months ago. All the staff and processes slid across under the new banner. I think you will find the name of "My USA Property" is dissappearing, not the company.

Ironically, I bought my first US property through "My USA Property" and it was actually a positive experience.

The 2nd property was through their new name "US Property Sales Australia" which was a horrible experience. 

cheers

Profile photo of speedy gonzalesspeedy gonzales
    @speedy-gonzales
    biggaz13 wrote:
    Hi Money for Jam

"My USA Property" changed their name to "US Property Sales Australia" about 6 months ago. All the staff and processes slid across under the new banner. I think you will find the name of "My USA Property" is dissappearing, not the company.

Ironically, I bought my first US property through "My USA Property" and it was actually a positive experience.

The 2nd property was through their new name "US Property Sales Australia" which was a horrible experience. 

cheers

Biggaz,

Actually…what happened is that MyUSAProperty split up….most likely due to bad publicity involving who he granted a license to in Australia to operate under that name/banner.

Andrew Allen started up US Buyers Agent based now out of Florida. He seems to have gone very quite since this move

Trent Richards & his father Tony Richards set up US Property Sales Australia. Interesting on their website they show pictures of an office at Mermaid Beach that has now closed down (was once MyUSAProperty and then a new coat of paint they became US Property Sales Australia). Now operating out of a serviced office address. Suggest anybody Google "Trent Richards" to get his history.

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

Hey Guys can some one update me on Stephen Mcclatchie..website is www.http://loansusa.com.au/  looking for feedback….

Also looking for some Australian companies  ( referrals )that work with USA investment team . That actually take  the time to come and check out the operation on the ground in the states. Not just selling deals with out any due diligence.

Hope this is not considered advertising ..

Sincerely
    Alex
    [email protected]

Profile photo of Richard DaviesRichard Davies
    @richard-davies

Interesting to hear about what has happened with Andrew Allan. The My USA Property is now not a registered company in Australia and he has moved to the USA. I have had two awful experiences dealing with property with him and have put a post up about the experience on the forum regarding overseas investing. Keep right away from any dealings with him. I never received any rent from my two Properties and have absolutely no idea what is happening with them.

Richard

Profile photo of Rosa TongRosa Tong
    @rosa-tong

i would get a lawyer to check to see if they are still under your name or if they have' acquired' it from you… you may be up for taxes and the states can claim and sell it to get them back….

Profile photo of Richard DaviesRichard Davies
    @richard-davies

OK, thanks for the tip. I have nearly lost them previously as the council thought they were abandonned!

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Richard,

Based on your comments if the city has tagged them as blighted there is probably some significant issues.

If you want to send myself or Alex Franks the address's with zip codes and state. We can find out who the legal owner is within 5 mintues no need to pay any money to an attorney at this point. And establish what tax's may be owed excetra.

Then if the property is in a market we have contacts and we have them in most turn key markets we can have someone do a drive by snap some photos for you and give you a down and dirty report…

Jay Hinrichs
    [email protected]

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.