All Topics / Overseas Deals / Advice Fpr investing in USA market

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of AusVietGuyAusVietGuy
    Participant
    @ausvietguy

Hi Everyone:

I would like some advice on investing house i USA in current market, some of my questions are:

– What would be good suburb to invest in ? ( low crime rate And low vancancy rate for Rental)
    – House cost i am looking at is under 100k with 3bed +
    – Any link and advice is much appreciated

DD

Profile photo of sparky59sparky59
    @sparky59

Hello,

I help people invest in Orlando area in Florida. The prices are very good at the moment and easy to rent out. We have townhouses from around $55K and houses from around $99K. Let me know if you want more info.

Regards,

Steve

http://www.usadreamhouse.com.au

Profile photo of jeff2tractjeff2tract
    @jeff2tract

Hi AusVietGuy,

You need to do some serious research, What are your goals? positive cash flow or capital gains I have spent the last 4-5 months looking at various areas, Florida , Atlanta are being promoted as places that you will get good returns, however and you can take this advise on how you want to. I would stay away from Florida, there are so many properties that are being advertised with all sorts of returns be very careful.

I am investing in areas that are not on everyones radar and the returns are very very good, properties purchased are already tenanted and 15-20% net is acheivable.

I was in Orlando Florida earlier this year and it looked very attractive compared to what one pays for here in Australia, yet Orlando has one of the highest vacancy rates in the USA, there are so many places for sale all over Florida.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.