All Topics / Heads Up! / Bob Anderson, Billion Dollar Developers Coaching Program????

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of movidamovida
    @movida

Has anyone got any advice on Bob Anderson's Billion Dollar Developers Coaching Program, that has been just released??
    To be honest, it is not as much compared to other programs out there.

I understand he is based in Queensland. Would it be useful for a beginner in Melbourne?

You read of many experts such as Steve McKnight, Michael Yardney, Dymphna Boholt, Jan Somers, etc each with their ideal program. Each have have positives, as well as negative feedback experiences from 'students'.

Can anyone suggest why this is a worthwhile investment as compared to the others? or even worth considering at all??

Profile photo of illuminatiilluminati
    @illuminati

learning new ideas and concepts is always a good idea, you take what you think works or that you like, and you end up with your own system that is based on others that have done things before you. sometimes its like 99% similar to some ones, sometimes its an even mix of different peoples ideas.

I’d just weigh up the cost of it, and what else the money can be used for, vs the information you might receive and decide from that.

Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

I always suggest going out and doing some research yourself first and foremost. Property development is taught at TAFE and Universities, so there must be text books, literature, and other forms of media available out there for people to access. State Libraries are always a good place to start, as is the internet. While tedious, you can search and start to put together a picture of what's needed. There are a ton of threads here and on other property related forums as well.

Now, question is, what is more valuable to you – spend $5K or whatever it is on one person's course, or invest your time in doing your own searching and spend a few hundred at most. You will learn from doing, believe me. all the courses in the world won't help until such time as you're out there giving it a go, talking to people, listening and learning, and of course, doing.

I've met Bob in person, only once, nice fella. Of all of them (Carly, Rolton etc) who are doing things in the development space, he's the only one I know of who's actually a developer. That said I've never looked into Carly or what she's done or hasn't done.

Without meaning to sound harsh, because I actually think he's a nice guy, Bob's jumped on the education/seminar/home study bandwagon for another source of income, fair enough. Power to him. I tend to think (personal opinion only) the whole industry is a bit off selling dreams and using hard sell/manipulative language etc.. I've just done Jordan Belfort's Straight Line Persuasion course and man the things you learn in that you all of a sudden see through all the other BS out there for what it is. 

Look at it this way – $5K for say Massland's course and $30K for their 'mentoring', or probably less than half that for a university or TAFE accredited and industry recognised qualification teaching the same things. Might take you longer, but hey, you're still learning the same things right? What's the worst that could happen? You learn something?

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.