All Topics / General Property / How long till the QLD Market goes chk chk BOOM?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

Just wondering what everyones thoughts are on the time frame until the QLD market has a little boom…. Some areas have been stagnent for quite some time now.  There were many people saying that once the election has settled it would pick up but at this point in time it still seems to be quite slow…..

Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

Anyone for anyone?????????

Profile photo of onthemoneyonthemoney
    @onthemoney

No one has a crystal ball regarding when the next upswing will kick off but it’s a buyers market in SE QLD right now. Time to get in with low offers.

Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

Anymore for anymore?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

We carry out a annual valuation on all of our properties and havent seen any slowdown in any of them.

Not sure which part you are looking at but can only comment in Inner Western Suburbs where the majority of my properties are located.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of beediebeedie
    Participant
    @beedie

Fredo,

We covered off some thoughts on this thread if you interested

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/general-property/4334669

chk chk Boomer

Profile photo of morrissue70morrissue70
    @morrissue70

People have been suggesting a bubble burst since I can remember and so far I haven't seen it happen. Property just keeps on keeping on. I think that the recent economic downturn was a good test for our Aussie property market. I will keep investing thats for sure and QLD is definately where I am focused.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.