All Topics / Overseas Deals / US Foreclosure Market

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of REOresellerREOreseller
    @reoreseller

Cash Flow and Walk-in Equity, I am looking for some partners. Anyone have success stories to share and contacts in the US of A?

Profile photo of gmarksnowdengmarksnowden
    @gmarksnowden

Hi Greg.
    I see you went to Mark Rolton , how  was it and is it still cost $5k or so to do the cours.
    I was looking at it and would like to know is it woth it.
    You did well making 1M, well done.
    When I sell my big yacht I an looking at doing options, is it head to do or a lot of work which I don`t mind doing any way.

Mark

Profile photo of REOresellerREOreseller
    @reoreseller

Mark,

I went with my wife, we were both impressed, a little of showman, but the material, the strategies were delivered well, the business model looks great.

For the next 12-18 months I am keeping my money rolling in the US Foreclosure Market., the cash flow and the walk-in-equity do not match the potential cash flow with Mark and his options, but he will be there when I exit on these 10 houses there.

The 4 properties here are all structured from a negative gearing model, all the deeds on these properties will be in my hand in 5-7 years.  by then I hope to pick up another 6-10  properties.  Were having a blast..

How goes everything with you?

Profile photo of gmarksnowdengmarksnowden
    @gmarksnowden

Hi Greg,

Thanks for email, it sound like you have done your home work on USA and Mark Rolton , thank for the feed back.

I will book in when I sell my big yacht, it`s takeing all my cash flow now , need to sell it .

I will be going to USA well I do , will let you know when i do and may be we can talk some more.

Mark

Profile photo of sparky59sparky59
    @sparky59

Hello,

Yes well done. The US is a great place to invest in at the moment with a lot of great prices. You need to know how to set things up and go to the right places. Research is important.

Regards,

Steve

http://www.usadreamhouse.com.au

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.