All Topics / Heads Up! / Buyers Agents / Which one?? Advice PLS !!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of danielrustydanielrusty
    @danielrusty

Hi there,

I have decided that i'd like to buy my first property through a buyers agent. 

I've been to see Momentum Wealth already and i liked what i saw there.  Im also booked into c another mob at Capital 360.  I'm wanting to move into my first house  and renovate to add value and then either sell or rent so im looking for buyers agents than cater this style.

Could any of you offer any advice or past experiences with either these 2 Perth based Buyers Agents.  And also if anyone has dealt with World Wide Group ( Perth Based again ) could u pls get in touch.  All info would be very much appreciated.

Now another topic i'd like to ask you brains out there is relating to Renovations to add value.  If anyone is perth based, id love to get in touch with you and find out exactly the best way to go about this.  I dont have a building background as such but i do have alot of time on my hands.  I work on the oil rigs and have 3 weeks on and off so i have time up my sleeve.  Any suitable renno gangs that have done a blitz job for you in the past??    Id like to hear about it!!

Cheers

Rusty

Profile photo of kimandglenkimandglen
    @kimandglen

Hi Danielrusty,

How are you? No idea on the buyers agents but am about to start on the same journey as you in regards to buying, renavating and selling properties in perth. Work FIFO also, 7 on 7 off.

Let us know how you go with the renos and finding a property, have a RE friend who does this for herself and is on the lookout for me.

glen

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

We are a national group who specialize in buying properties for investors. I also run the education unit where we teach our members how to invest in both Australia and the United States. Because we are a national company we do not have a bias to any one state.

We will be running a two day property workshop this weekend being the 9th and 10th October in Perth

Check out our web site for details

http://www.cashflowcapital.com.au

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of Rosebud94Rosebud94
    @rosebud94

Hi

I am  from Perth and  just in the process of working with a buyers agent from Momentum Wealth to secure my first IP. I have found the process to be pretty good. Just waiting on their due diligence report at the moment before making final decision.

Good luck.

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst
    Rosebud94 wrote:
    Hi

I am  from Perth and  just in the process of working with a buyers agent from Momentum Wealth to secure my first IP. I have found the process to be pretty good. Just waiting on their due diligence report at the moment before making final decision.

Good luck.

Due diligence report?
    Do you mean the people (Momentum?) who are finding the property give you a due diligence report?
    I'd be keen to hear what is in it.
    If that's the case that's a lot of trust in one person.
    I still like to do my own DD.

Profile photo of Charles 1Charles 1
    Participant
    @charles-1
    danielrusty wrote:

Hi there,

I have decided that i'd like to buy my first property through a buyers agent. 

I've been to see Momentum Wealth already and i liked what i saw there.  Im also booked into c another mob at Capital 360.  >

capital 360 don’t have anyone working in Perth yet – despite what their website says.

Have you tried Property Wizards – http://www.propertywizards.com.au/ – they seem to have won lots of awards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.