All Topics / Help Needed! / Selling property by owner websites

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of vucko84vucko84
    @vucko84

Hello All,

I was wondering what the top/best sites are to advertise my property for sale?
    I understand that there are fees associated with a few of these websites, which is fine.
    Is there a way to advertise on realestate.com.au and domain.com.au without being an agent?

Cheers,
    R.A.

Profile photo of basbogbasbog
    Participant
    @basbog

You can advertise on RE.com through this company based in Adelaide, http://www.savvypropertypeople.com.au

$275 for 3 mths

Barry

Profile photo of Charles 1Charles 1
    Participant
    @charles-1

Why would you try and do it yourself?

Sure you’d save agents commission, but don’t you think they could get you a better price?

Profile photo of itsandrewitsandrew
    Participant
    @itsandrew

I cant vouch for them personally but Landlordschoice have a property sale package for $299. http://www.landlordschoice.com.au/services.aspx

Andrew

itsandrew

Go as far as you can see and you will see further.

Profile photo of vucko84vucko84
    @vucko84

I am not in a rush to sell, so why not try to sell it myself and test the market at a fraction of the cost?

Profile photo of richteddyrichteddy
    @richteddy

Though I have not used it myself (to sell however regularly browse for possible purchases) there is the option of  homesales.com.au where you can advertise it yourself for a reasonable price(couple hundred dollars). Hope this helps

Richteddy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.