All Topics / General Property / Does this forum allow me to place a post about a property I have for sale??

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Misty1Misty1
    @misty1

Hi all. It's been awhile since I have been on this site…. I have just about finished a reno on a house and am ready to self-promote it to sell it myself. So…

1) Is there any protocol about not being able to put a post up in this forum about it?

2) Can anyone give any tips or advice on any other good websites to put actual promo/marketing ads for it?

3) Any experiences selling yourself??

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of Misty1Misty1
    @misty1

I must say, I am truly astounded no one has anwered my simple qu of whether or not I can talk about a house I have for sale on this website!  ????????

Profile photo of Daniel CameronDaniel Cameron
    Participant
    @daniel-cameron

Hi Misty. Frustrating isn't it!

I'd say as a general rule and in the guidelines of no advertising in the site. No. Because if you set an example lot's of people will follow and then the forum will become a little spammy.

Domain.com and the likes exposes you to millions and investors here search their anyway. Doubt you'd be driving much traffic here. Though still i think it's the no advertising rule.

Perhaps you could put it in your signature. "View my latest renovation property for sale". Everyone else advertises there services their.

Profile photo of ModeratorModerator
    @moderator

Thank you for your enquiry.

Posts alerting members to personal properties and products etc. that are not of a general nature will be considered advertising and deleted. 

Please note also that rules about advertising are addressed in the terms and conditions you consented to when you signed up as a member.

– Moderator

Profile photo of casanovawacasanovawa
    Participant
    @casanovawa

There have been a few topics on here about selling properties yoruself together with some online real estate sites that let you advertise for about $400 up front i think and then so much per month that will get your adds onto some of the bigger real estate websites that maybe only real estate agents have access to….

Profile photo of Misty1Misty1
    @misty1

Thanks to everyone.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.