All Topics / Help Needed! / Buying agents

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of jdesiljdesil
    @jdesil

Cashflow Capital Pty Ltd cashflowcapital.com.au, what can people tell me about this company, does anyone have any actual experience of using this company as a buying agent, I would really like to hear about anyones experiences with them?

Cheers

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Why? Are you going to use them? A better question may be- does anyone know a good buyers agent.

What area are you looking at? What's your criteria?

Profile photo of jdesiljdesil
    @jdesil

I am thinking of using them yes however its a pay first then we will show you what we can do. In my opinion anyone who hides what it is they can do is hiding something bigger however if they can honestly get ROI property types like they say then its probably worth it…

you are correct though….does anyone know a good buying agent?

Profile photo of Positive ResultsPositive Results
    Participant
    @positive-results

Hi its a good idea to check out their fee structure, as well as testimonials and to see if the service is personal enough for you.

Speak to a few different companies, find a company who's culture fits what you are wanting to achieve and is compatible with who you are as a person as well as who can show a history of delivering results.

Payments for buyers agency can vary, some charge 2% or more of a purchase price, others offer a flat fee for service.  There will always be some sort of upfront commitment and there are some good reasons for that. 

One example of an experience I have had is after we delivered very good properties exactly matched to the clients criteria she would then go to her clairvoyant and get her opinion on if she should buy the property.  it took 3 tries at this before we stopped working with this lady. 

An upfront initial payment is only a small commitment where the majority of the fee is still paid after the service is completed but compensates for the time and energy a good buyers agent is going to commit up front.  

I hope this helps and your research helps you to find the right company for you, the benefits will be worth it.

Cheers
    Paul.

Positive Results | Educating Property Investors / We Find Houses
    http://wefindhouses.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Helping You To Invest With A Purpose To Finish With Successful Results

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

At Cash Flow Capital we provide a national service. We only deal in investment. The advantage to our clients is that we can source properties nationally therefore buy properties in the best markets whether they are cash Flow or growth properties. In my view we offer one of the best services in Australia. We are also offering a mentoring program which I run. In this program we offer development opportunities. The other service is how to buy safely in the United States.

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of Napiers Financial Services Group PTY LTDNapiers Financial Services Group PTY LTD
    @napiers-financial-services-group-pty-ltd

I would recommend Nicole Marsh from Eureka Property buyers Agents ( http://www.eureka-property.com.au ) she understands what your after and also knows that sometime what you initially set out to find might not end up being the product you end up settling with. She is knowledgable and understands that people sometimes dont know where to start or what might be a good investment or not, but backs up all her reasons and is very through.

Profile photo of jdesiljdesil
    @jdesil

Thanks everyone good to know and a few things to think about. I am always suspect about a company who makes you pay first then shows you what they do eg cashflow properties, testimonials on a website mean nothing because they are like CV's I have never seen a bad one yet. I will try a few that have been recomended above and agree it is a small fee however word of mouth or experience in a forum like this goes a long way!

Nigel no offence intendend however nothing beats word of mouth and maybe we will be talking soon.
    thanks again everyone!

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

I know a few but it really depends on where you want to invest.

Just my opinion but with a "national" service do you know who you will be dealing with? Who will be sourcing your purchase?

I llike the personal touch. Speak to the BA, let them know your specifics etc.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.