All Topics / Help Needed! / Margaret Lomas Books

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of IntrigueIntrigue
    @intrigue

Good afternoon all,

I have been reading many books and I am now ready to start of some of Margaret Lomas books. I have ordered one and have bid on one on ebay. In the mean time I have downloaded from her website '7 steps to financial independence' which I am reading now.

It says that there is a barcode on the back cover of all of margarets books, this barcode allows people access to a quick calculator that helps access your readinee to invest.

I just cant wait for my two books to arrive. Is someone willing to share a barcode with me? (sorry if this seems cheeky, just i gotta strick while the iron is hot).

secondly if anyone has any margaret lomas or particularly good investment books that they would like sell for a small fee, please contact me.

Profile photo of Napiers Financial Services Group PTY LTDNapiers Financial Services Group PTY LTD
    @napiers-financial-services-group-pty-ltd

Sorry I can not help you out with barcode
     but if you are intrested in reading books on property and financial independence log on to http://www.yourempire.com.au/#/home which are currently giving away their book for free( RRP:$49.95) by Chris Gray who does the property report of Fox News , I read it and found it very informative. 

Profile photo of GeraldineMGeraldineM
    @geraldinem

Hi.  I am glad you have found your way to Margaret Lomas' books.  I have found them to be very practical for the average person.I am not sure how to go about sharing a barcode though.  If you can tell me how to do it I'll share with you gladly.

Regards, G

PS Thanks Yannick, I just downloaded the book you mentioned above!!

Profile photo of IntrigueIntrigue
    @intrigue

Thank you Yannick, I have downloaded. 

Its crazy i really dont like reading but i simply must know as much as possible about property investing and it seems reading is the way. Particulary as I dont have much spare cash to spend and live to far away from all the seminars.. Just wish there were more CD's or DVD's rather than all books… ahh well..

Profile photo of Napiers Financial Services Group PTY LTDNapiers Financial Services Group PTY LTD
    @napiers-financial-services-group-pty-ltd

No problems happy to help
    Just a correction its "Your Money, Your Call' which he hosts on Friday on Sky News
    I also just went to the website and added below the programe they had on for this week FYI worth watching if your into property !

Week commencing: 20th September 2010

MONDAY – PROPERTY:
    Host: Margaret Lomas, Destiny Financial Solutions

TUESDAY – SHARES:
    Host: Julia Lee, Bell Direct

WEDNESDAY – SHARES:
    Host: Tim Morris, Wise-Owl
    Elio D'Amato, Lincoln Indicators
    Ben Clark, TMS Capital

THURSDAY – SHARES:
    Host: Daniel Moore, Wilson HTM
    Roger Montgomery, rogermontgomery.com
    Mark Moreland, TeamInvest

FRIDAY – PROPERTY:
    Host: Chris Gray, EMPIRE
    Charles Tarby, CEO – Century 21
    Robynne de Courtenay, Coloured Pencil

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

I would think that between all the members of this forum, we'd have enough property books to start a library!

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi Intrigue,

Just sent you a private message.

Cheers,

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of sonyasalsonyasal
    @sonyasal

Hi

I have many of margaret Lomas' books which i think are great. I actually got the access to her site from the back of a book that i initially borrowed from the local library. I went on to buy this and otehr books by margaret. Try your local library they usually have her books.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.