All Topics / Help Needed! / Adelaide investor seeking Investors Group

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of carlincarlin
    Participant
    @carlin

Hi there,

I know there's an Adelaide investors' group that meets regularly to share experiences, ideas etc. I'm keen to join as I'm feeling a bit isolated in my investing journey.
    Can anyone please give me the details for the next meeting?

Thanks,
    Carlin

Profile photo of franblakefranblake
    @franblake

Hi Carlin

Contact Heidi Doe, Kylie Rodda, and Helen Kaminski on Facebook. They are all into property investment and development and I know they are members of different groups in SA and may be able to support you. It’s much more fun when there’s at least 2 of you sharing experiences. All the best.

Profile photo of podneypodney
    Participant
    @podney

Hello,
    There is also a group that get together the first Thursday of each month. Next being on Thursday, 7th October at 6:30pm, Upstairs at Cafe Fellini, North Adelaide
    Cheers

Profile photo of carlincarlin
    Participant
    @carlin

Thanks for this info.

Unfortunately I can't make that first meeting so if anyone has contact details for the organiser that would be much appreciated.

Will try those Facebook contacts too….though I loathe Facebook.

thanks again,
    Carlin

Profile photo of kroddakrodda
    @krodda

Hi Carlin, I am apart of a development group in Adelaide, feel free to contact me on [email protected] / 0417773878

Cheers Kylie

Profile photo of prophet3216prophet3216
    @prophet3216
    podney wrote:
    Hello,
    There is also a group that get together the first Thursday of each month. Next being on Thursday, 7th October at 6:30pm, Upstairs at Cafe Fellini, North Adelaide
    Cheers

Do you know whether this group still meets and who I contact to find times etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.