All Topics / Heads Up! / Melbourne Meeting (APN) – Property Developing with Troy Harris – Monday 4th October – Everyone Welcome

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

On Monday 4th October I, Troy Harris, am going to talk about Property Developing.  I have been developing property for just over 3 years now and I have hit a lot of obstacles and managed to get over every single one of them.  I have learnt a LOT about developing and worked out how to get the most out of every deal.

I will be teaching a few little know tricks from the property developers unofficial handbook that can mean a difference of tens of thousands in profit in even smaller developments

Property Developing can really be a great part time cash generator and although it looks hard I will break it down to make it easier to understand.

So if you are looking for an investment strategy to help you get back your time property developing may be the way to go.  Come and listen and find out if it is for you.

PLUS we have

Neil Gorman from Mortgage Choice
    Neil is going to talk about the difference between Cross Collateralising and Topping Up.  You need to know this to know how to release some equity in your current property(ies).

AND

Medine Simmons – author of How to Get a Pay Rise and property investor and educator
    Medine is the ONLY PERSON I KNOW who can make a room of property investors VERY excited about the movement of the median house prices in the whole of Victoria (seriously the value report is 3 inches thick).
    Medine brings an amazing amount of passion to property investor.  She will get you excited about the mundane topics of investing.  Come and be inspired by Medine.

Everyone is welcome

WHAT TIME? 6.30pm for a 7.00pm start.  Finishes at 9.30pm with networking until 10pm.

WHERE is the MEETING?  New Hope Baptist Church, Community Events Room, cnr Springfield and Middleborough Rds North Blackburn.  Click here for more details about the location

Cost is only $30 (or $25 if you pay online by the sunday before the meeting http://www.activepropertynetwork.com.au/melbourne.html ) AND we now have a portable credit card machine so if you need we can take credit card payments AT the meeting. 

Troy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.