All Topics / Help Needed! / Pulse Property

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Case07Case07
    Participant
    @case07

Just wanting to see if anyone has dealt/heard of these guys and their thoughts.I have recently been to a seminar and they seem very good but would like to hear from anyone who has hasd hands on experience with them.Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers in Advance Case07

Profile photo of dtrumpdtrump
    Participant
    @dtrump

I was at a seminar about 2 years ago and there was a guy from Pulse there. Quite knowledgable and would have a lot of contacts in the industry so if he was your friend he could be very helpful. They sell some 'research' packages, etc.

But…hes not there to be your friend…hes there to explain how its 'never been a better time to buy' and then its followed with a sales pitch for some of the units they have been brokered to sell. Normally nice units, well positioned for growth and they very much target investors to sell them off.

Just use some skepticism and do your own research. Remember…they are paid by the developers.

Profile photo of Garry MacGarry Mac
    @garry-mac
    Case07 wrote:
     Just wanting to see if anyone has dealt/heard of these guys and their thoughts.I have recently been to a seminar and they seem very good but would like to hear from anyone who has hasd hands on experience with them.Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers in Advance Case07

When anyone is promoting property AND they are paid by the seller/developer, they can’t be working in the best interests of the buyer. We’ve been offered deals by developers to promote property to our clients (and the commissions are very attractive), however have rejected them AND will continue to do so – we work for the buyer exclusively.

The moral is…be very careful!!

Cheers
    Garry

Profile photo of LHLH
    Participant
    @lh

Analysis AND Selling – sounds like a conflict of interest…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.