All Topics / General Property / New Property Development & Investment Course

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

For anyone who is interested, I received info on a new course being run by OTEN (TAFE NSW distance learning). Check out http://www.oten.edu.au look for course 32000 and Property Services. This course isn't a certificate course. It covers vals, feasibility, investment strategy, performance, planning etc. Best yet, there are no hooks, no spruikers, no barrows to push – just an intro into property Development. It also allows you to transfer the credits to other property courses eg valuation or Realestate.

Profile photo of Beneteau86Beneteau86
    Participant
    @beneteau86

Hi Scott,

I have just joined the site and have been reading up on various forums re: development as I have attended Carly Crutchfields seminars and watched Mark Roltons introductory dvds – I am super excited to do the courses however want to educate myself on what the best option is …. spend the $$ and do the courses and potentially accelerate my learning/knowledge and at the same time meet and network with a range of people or go the cheaper / harder way and read books etc… I dont want to be spending too much but at the same time I don't want to feel like I am 're-inventing the wheel'!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.