All Topics / General Property / PERTH MARKET…5 yr Plan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of mr_jinx2209mr_jinx2209
    @mr_jinx2209

Hi all…from a newbie,
    Having just relocated from the GC, (someone shut that doorit's #### freezing), interested to hear from the "locals" as I'm embarking on our dd for a PPR with development potential…down the track. Quite shocked @ 1: Comparative $ here looks like >30% on GC???? 2: Residex numbers indicate CG @ NEG for next 5 yrs.
    Does that sound right?
    Looks like a great challenge!
    Jinxy

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Probably right on the money there. Perth is buoyed by mining but is isolated & has a small population compared to eastern seaboard capitals.

Perth has had its day and will decline/plateau similar to the GC between the late 80’s through to late 90’s.

Rents, depending upon new stock, should remain strong due to the well-paid transient population.

Profile photo of mr_jinx2209mr_jinx2209
    @mr_jinx2209

Thanx Scotty (1 mate)
    Surprised it seems a bit of an "underwhelming" topic???

Profile photo of last chancelast chance
    @last-chance

Kind of a Glum view their Scotty (Happy to be a 2nd mate).

Whilst Perth may not enjoy the ridiculous growth of recent times I think it is still a good prospect for medium to long term investing. I am new to the game but seeing my first few IP's performing well in terms of rent and taxation benefits I am happy to continue to buy well researched property with an aim for good profits down the line.

Any other believers?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.