All Topics / Creative Investing / Mark Rolton – Massland University DVD HOME STUDY KIT

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Profile photo of Lloyd2012Lloyd2012
    @lloyd2012

Hi All, does anyone have Mark Roltons DVD Home Study Kit for options? I would be very interested in purchasing these off you at a very good price. It doesn't matter how old they are. Thanks &

Best Regards

Lloyd 

Profile photo of KatieStKatieSt
    @katiest

Hi Lloyd,

I don't have the study kit, but I know you can get a free one at their website.
    I have considered it myslef.

What is it that you like about Massland? I've read of mixed feelings :s

Cheers, Katie

Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

Much as I can't stand Massland or Mark Rolton, if you can get past the <moderator: delete language> sales hype and unrealistic dream selling, the core information presented is accurate although possibly a little dated now, and to be fair I haven't seen his latest efforts.

I have my old one. Again, if you can get past the blatant dream selling and inflated figures and so on, and pick the eyes out of the methodology and fundamentals, you can at least get a basic understanding of it. Be aware of the different and relatively new CGT and Stamp Duty requirements for options that seem to vary from State to State.

It won't (in my opinion) enable you to go out and do it straight away, there's so much more you need to know, and what's fundamental to it all (again in my opinion only) is the network of people/professionals you have access to. That's what I believe, after a few years of being involved in it now, is key to success. The old, 'not what you know but who' scenario. That, a thick skin and a considerable degree of patience and tenacity.

Use your state library also as there are some very good text books on options available, that are used to teach law students etc who are going into the commercial area. Also check out Mr Sigglekow's (spelling I hope is right!) website for some free info on options also which I found quite useful.

Look hard enough and the info you'll find on Roltons DVDs is available out there for nothing, and you won't have to sit through the NLP laden high pressure sales and BS.

Happy hunting.

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Success with this sort of strategy largely relies on you knowing more than the owner as to what you can do with the property. That is you need to have a rudimentry understanding of town planning and access to an authority in the area. I have watched Mark Roltan speak, and he is a very good presenter, but some of the things I have heard him claim to do were simply not possible eg build a car park shops and offices on resedntially zoned land, these are illegal uses in that zoning. This gives me some cause to be sceptical, but it is good that someone is educating people about options, as it is a good strategy and one commonly used by big developers.

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

I have heard both really good things and really bad things about Mark Rolton. I question whether his methods are able to be implemented by the non-savvy everyday investor.

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of muldoonmuldoon
    @muldoon

Matt007…you hit the nail on the head. Mark very good salesman (went to one of his seminars here in Adelaide a few weeks ago) and the whole focus was to get you to part with $6000 to become one of his "graduates" when in fact all you do is act as a sourcer/agent for him in finding suitable properties.  The option concept is excellent (lease options in UK work well…have personal experience of this strategy) but………..???????

Profile photo of ForeverStudentForeverStudent
    @foreverstudent

I had the Mark Rolton DVD set (sold it) but I personally think there are better materials out there. I like the Carly Crutchfield DVDs better once you get past the motivational stuff. I specially like the interviews with industry professionals and sample of actual deals.

I also found the books "An Intelligent Guide to Australian Property Development" and "Australian Residential Property Development" to be useful. Finding a good mentor would be a good idea as well.

Profile photo of vedremovedremo
    @vedremo

Hi Lloyd,

I have one available (from this year 2011) if you were still after one.

PM me if you’re still interested.

Cheers,

Profile photo of APOLOAPOLO
    Participant
    @apolo

Hi guys , 

I have been to few seminars in past few years ,if you have been to at least 3 seminars you can easily work out how to make few dollars .Three seminars are enough to get you going and if you are still not on the right track , let me know may be i can help .If you have been to Mark Roltons seminar that will be the last one that you need to go , after that if you cant kick in there may be some thing seriously wrong .  

Keep in touch

Cheers

Profile photo of APOLOAPOLO
    Participant
    @apolo
    Lloyd15 wrote:
    Hi All, does anyone have Mark Roltons DVD Home Study Kit for options? I would be very interested in purchasing these off you at a very good price. It doesn't matter how old they are. Thanks &

Best Regards

Lloyd 

i have one

Profile photo of tictactoetictactoe
    @tictactoe

Hi I have Mark Rolton's property options 2011 home study kit which includes: 3 x manuals & home 12 x DVDs.  I also have a ticket to the Property Options 3 Day Workshop with Mark Rolton. 3 event dates:

Sydney: Fri 16 Sept – Sun 18 Sept 2011    
    Sydney: Fri 25 Nov – Sun 27 Nov 2011    
    Gold Coast: Fri 14 Oct – Sun 16 Oct 2011

Day 1: Cashflow Now
    Day 2: Porfolio Builder
    Day 3: Property Options

Willing to sell whole lot or separately. 

Profile photo of hilltop193hilltop193
    @hilltop193
    tictactoe wrote:
    Hi I have Mark Rolton's property options 2011 home study kit which includes: 3 x manuals & home 12 x DVDs.  I also have a ticket to the Property Options 3 Day Workshop with Mark Rolton. 3 event dates:

tictactoe,

what makes you want to sell his home study pack..??

Profile photo of ToolmanToolman
    Participant
    @toolman

Having just attended Marks seminar on Saturday I question the value of the home study pack. For me there appears to be only a couple of things I would want from it, these being the Option documents and a copy of the letter he sends to potential vendors.

Can anyone that has seen these documents please comment on them. Are they worth the spend of are they flimsy generic documents designed to extract money from your pocket?

Thanks

Toolamn

Profile photo of nitiinitii
    Participant
    @nitii

Interesting comment about mark rolton versus carly crutchfield dvd’s. I am researching creative ways of investing and would like to eventually view both. However I think I would like to start with Carly dvd. Does anyone have her prodevelop dvd set including bootcamp set that they would be interested in selling? Post message or send me a pm if anyone can help.

Profile photo of emz03emz03
    @emz03

I have the home study kit and i recently went to the 3-day boot camp in Sydney. I personally think it was worth every penny. Unfortunately for Victorians the changes to tools like RP data are going to make sourcing properties more difficult but options in general are a great strategy.

Profile photo of KamboKambo
    Participant
    @kambo

Hi Tictactoe,
    I would be interested in purchasing the home study kit from you if you still have it

Profile photo of KamboKambo
    Participant
    @kambo
    tictactoe wrote:

Hi I would be interested in purchasing your home study kit if you still have it

Profile photo of MM
    Participant
    @marco1985

Hi All,

I realise this is a really old post but any chance anyone still has a copy of this course they want to sell on?

My email is [email protected] – please get in touch.

Thanks,

Marc

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of M M.
    Profile photo of PropertyInvestingPropertyInvesting
    Participant
    @dotcomdotau

Hi, What’s your best price on it? Cheers.

Profile photo of PropertyInvestingPropertyInvesting
    Participant
    @dotcomdotau

Hi, What’s your best price on it? Cheers.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.