All Topics / Help Needed! / Handyman & Property Manager needed in Flemington Vic area

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of blackhotelblackhotel
    Participant
    @blackhotel

Hi,
    We are trying to find a handyman to service our IP in Flemington Vic. We have gone through all necessary channels to find one but everytime we call one the phone is either disconnected or they have gone out of business. We just need someone to be on call for any small jobs that our tenants need to have fixed.

We also are looking for a new Property Manager. We have used Hocking Stuart & Run Property but still the same hassles – they change staff more times than I change my underpants in a week! Any help greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

What about Hire A Hubby? There are heaps on them in Sydney and I presume there would be lots in Melbourne also.

They have the advantage of being a big company, so if one builder is unavailable when you want him you could get another one from the same company. Haven't used them before but I see their vans around all the time.

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of blackhotelblackhotel
    Participant
    @blackhotel

Thanks for that, I'll give them a try.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.