All Topics / Creative Investing / Lazing on a Sunday afternoon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of Daniel CameronDaniel Cameron
    Participant
    @daniel-cameron

Hi, i’m a new member here :). Can someone explain the 11 second solution i’m new to property investing and just read Steve McKnights book From 0 – 130 Properties in 3.5 years but can’t find positive cashflow investment where should i look.

I was tinkering around the other day and discovered that my LapTop had a YouCam program installed that records video so i did a bit of an introduction and talk about a Country Cottage that i have been renovating and about a next project of a development site with a positive cashflow house on it for income while DA’s go through council.

I’ve been battling away out on the back blocks and bought and renovated two positive cashflow properties now and a third in process. Oh well instead of hiding behind these forums as per we usual do, here is Jaffasoft to put a face to an old name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5oF8OiFQbE

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Welcome back Jaffa just when i was just telling the world you had gone.

Amount of Spam seems to have increased 10 x since you switched faces.

Are you back as a Mod ?

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Daniel CameronDaniel Cameron
    Participant
    @daniel-cameron

Thanks QLDS007, no… it’s not over till the fat lady sings. When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Since being away i’ve had to tend to some issues on the ground here.

Not sure i am going to be issued a MOD status with this new membership. I/we’ll have to ask the boss!

Anyone want me to be a MOD again? We might have to petition in this thread to the big fella but for my two cents worth i have time to make amends to this forum now.

Participant
    @qlds007

I for one petition Daniel to take over the reigns again.

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

I don't know you, but I trust Richard's judgement and I liked your video. So I also petition for you to be elevated to MOD status.<br /:)” title=”>:)” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

Good to hear you are on your third property…very exciting

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Participant
    @daniel-cameron
    ryan mclean wrote:
    I don't know you, but I trust Richard's judgement and I liked your video. So I also petition for you to be elevated to MOD status.<br /:)” title=”>:)” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

Good to hear you are on your third property…very exciting

Yes you do! I know you… I’ve emailed you before…. think hard.

I also trust Richard and would like to collaborate with such as a moderator. It requires a helping hand and with working with him in the past as a member bought the forum up to a tidy state in recent months previously. As you know the ropes better then i do, i Vote 1 for Richard as a MOD as well.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Both get my votes – so sick of seeing invites to invest in Uzbekistan and random spam posts about the US property market.

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Participant
    @qlds007

Heh Jamie

What is wrong with Uzbekistan ?

Doing a couple of deals there at the moment. Well at least the client said he was buying there so i have ordered the valuation !!!!

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Richard, did you take up that offer from the two blondes selling blocks of apartments in Nigeria as well?

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

@ Daniel – Ahhhh yes, now I remember. Now I can put a face to that email :)
    I also vote for Richard to be elevated to MOD status (that is if he wants to be)

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Participant
    @daniel-cameron

@ryan – “Got ya.”

Haha, i wanted to buy an Egyptian property once but once quizzing him never heard from him again. I so wanted to reserve a place to build that Pyramid to.

They often do come in here as foreigners and think we are that gullible.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m
    Qlds007 wrote:
    Heh Jamie

What is wrong with Uzbekistan ?

Doing a couple of deals there at the moment. Well at least the client said he was buying there so i have ordered the valuation !!!!

I just see better value in the Kyrgyzstan market at the moment :)

I noticed one of the key spamming offenders has changed their username and given themselves a new avatar….same silly one liner statements with the same website link.

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Participant
    @daniel-cameron

As members we can all help to moderate the forum.

As we browse around and discover something ‘spammy’, scroll to the offending post in question and press on the little red looking angry face (it’s a square looking button which appears to have two red eyes and an ‘A’ on it, “report abuse” button located on every reply at the lower far right hand corner and submit it.

Either with your own comment to describe it, such as “spam post” or “i think this needs to be checked for advertising” etc. Or simply just submit one for that post thats spamming.

A secret log is then collated with links back to the posts with advertising that only a moderator or administrator can read and action each one, once a MOD does the rounds.

Of course all this is treated with respect to your anonymity and confidentially. So don’t be scared to “dob a spammer”.

Most times a member will get to a spamming post before a MOD might find it and don’t report it and then it can take much longer to come across them because of so many threads a MOD must scan.

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

I vote too…Daniel for MOD!

After that unpleasantness (which you will remember ;)) didn't make it to my inbox, you can be a MOD any day! Hopefully they will bring you back.

Cheers all.

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Participant
    @daniel-cameron
    DWolfe wrote:
    After that unpleasantness (which you will remember ;)) didn't make it to my inbox, you can be a MOD any day! Hopefully they will bring you back.

Thanks for heads up D.

Yeah, i remember that one! That even scared me. Hope that fella sort some mental health consultation. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.