All Topics / General Property / Did anybody go to the Robbins/Branson seminar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of realestateedu.com.aurealestateedu.com.au
    @realestateedu.com.au

Hello all,

Just wondering who went to the Robbins Branson weekend seminar and what did you learn.

I was away and couldn’t get there.

Who were the best speakers in your opinion.

Philip Sigglekow

Profile photo of goldiesgoldies
    @goldies

Hi there,

I went for most of it. I unfortunately had to leave before branson came on, apparently he was the highlight of the summit, just my luck.

I enjoyed Kerwin Rae, i think that was his name. He was down to earth and funny.

Tony Robbins was overbearing and hypnotic. You almost feel like he is hypnotising you to buy his products and spend $25k on his 'master class'. He was on for 4 hours, 2 was enough. I did learn that i need to be in the right 'state' to change things in my life. And if i am not happy then i need to change my 'blueprint' or what i expect from life.

Mark Rolton was great to listen to but i learned that i would not go anywhere near his 'training program' or buy any of his products.

Overall, I picked up many tips and techniques in regards to what is possible in the investing world, as i am only a beginner.

Amanda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.