All Topics / Value Adding / Bathroom Accessories – A touch of class can really draw in the emotional buyers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Adam LancasterAdam Lancaster
    Participant
    @adam-lancaster

G’day,

Growing trend with out builder clients is to add some extra Bathroom Accessories into their properties. Not usual for a builder, but seems competition is changing their thoughts.

A few simple affordable bathroom accessories such as a shaving cabinet, robe hooks, bathroom towel racks, tooth brush holders or soap holders, or the simple things such as providing the towel rail and toilet paper holder can get the edge on the competition that haven’t provided it. It shows that you’ve really paid close attention to detail which must mean you’ve built a good solid home, or not taken short cuts on renovating.

Food for thought?

What do you think.

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

I think that a lot of the things you mentioned are stock standard and to not have them would be an insult to modern day living. So you are right, you need to pay attention to that detail.

I must say I have only seen a couple of bathrooms without towel rails and I was not impressed.

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of RnPRnP
    @rnp

As long as your budget includes such items I think it's nice for builders and renovators to include as many little extras as possible, provided the perceived value is higher than the actual value of the item, therefor guarantee it to be a profitable exercise.
    Amanda

Profile photo of Daniel CameronDaniel Cameron
    Participant
    @daniel-cameron

Yep, exactly right and easy to overlook when you're juggling many other things. This reminds me of my first renovation where i knew there was no towel hanger. Leaving it but taking a mental note that i will install one.

What was the first request of one of the tenants? Can i just have a little.. doesn't need to be flash… but just something that i can hang my towel on. I gave them a simple towel holder and they we're wrapped!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.